Monday, January 25, 2010

Real Friends Share.

0
Okay, Alright, yes, I know I haven't updated in about two weeks....
 And I apologize, I was taking full advantage of the surprisingly mild weather that has been around lately.

Today I'll grace you with footage from a bone chilling day on shit-parks hip with my good friend, and ripper Andrew Milicia.
Homeboi broke his board, so I let him use mine. Remember: Sharing Is Caring...

Tim's Board. from Tim Brown on Vimeo.
Hey man.


If you're not an idiot, you'll pick up a copy of "Piff City" a jovial, and good spirited skateboard film done right which showcases the talents of Mo and many other Philadelphia shredders alike..

P33P the promo:


Copies are available at Exit Skateshop...

I will either stay fairly Updated with clips, or i'll leech of other viral videos, so check back regularly


Bye Ya'll

No Response to "Real Friends Share."

Post a Comment